Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- Has won four of his last seven
- Eight wins by KO, six by submission (4 RNC, guillotine, armbar)
- Four first round finishes
- Holds 2016 win over Micah Miller and 2019 win over DWCS vet Will Santiago
- Lost five-round decision to UFC vet Michael Graves in 2019
- Origin of nickname: “My uncle gave me the nickname because I'm always moving forward like a train.”
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Gooden lost a three round unanimous decision to Randy Brown
UFC Fight Night (7/31/21) Gooden defeated Niklas Stolze via TKO (strikes) at 1:08 of the first round
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Gooden lost a three round unanimous decision to Abubakar Nurmagomedov
UFC 255 (11/21/20) Gooden lost a three round unanimous decision to Alan Jouban
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training June 2, 2011. I'll never forget that day. I started training because I grew up fighting. The first MMA/UFC fight I saw was BJ Penn vs Matt Hughes and I couldn't believe the little guy beat the bigger guy...Years later, I'm fighting at the same weight I saw them fighting at.
What ranks and titles have you held? I hold the NFC Welterweight Championship and I've been as high as ranked 3rd in the country (USA)
Do you have any heroes? I only have one hero and that's my Mom. She's been fighting for me to have a better life ever since I was a kid. She originally showed me how to fight.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a lot to me to fight in the UFC. It means I'm finally fighting the best in the world. And I get to show that I'm world class.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to work at BMW
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Amateur NFC Welterweight champion/ Amateur RFL Welterweight Champion
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows