Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2006
- 13 wins by KO, three by submission (triangle, armbar, triangle)
- Seven first round finishes
- 4-2-1 in his last seven fights
- Owns 2010 finish of Johnny Case
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Glenn fought Grant Dawson to a three round majority draw
UFC Fight Night (6/19/21) Glenn knocked out Joaquim Silva at :37 of the first round
TUF 28 Finale (11/30/18) Glenn lost a three round unanimous decision to Kevin Aguilar
UFC Fight Night (7/14/18) Glenn won a three round split decision over Dennis Bermudez
UFC 219 (12/30/17) Glenn lost a three round unanimous decision to Myles Jury
UFC 215 (9/9/17) Glenn won a three round unanimous decision over Gavin Tucker
UFC 208 (2/11/17) Glenn won a three round split decision over Phillipe Nover
UFC Fight Night (9/17/16) Glenn lost a three round unanimous decision to Evan Dunham
When and why did you start training for fighting? At age 14, I started to dedicate my life to fighting. I wanted to live the American Dream.
What ranks and titles have you held? Midwest Cage Championship 145lb title, WSOF World title.
Do you have any heroes? No heroes, just a few people I've looked up to: Allen Hernandez, Ken Hayes and a handful of other great men.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything! I've been fighting for over 10 years with the goal of one day becoming a UFC fighter.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I studied physical therapy. I dropped out to pursue my MMA career.
What was your job before you started fighting? I've had many different jobs, and I most recently worked full-time with Costco Wholesale in the tire center.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ brown belt
Favorite grappling technique: Leg lock
Favorite Striking technique: Anything