Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won four of his last seven
- Owns 2018 win over UFC vet William Macario
- All 10 wins by submission (5 RNC, kimura, 3 guillotine, arm triangle)
- Nine first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (2/26/22) Brahimaj submitted Micheal Gillmore via rear-naked choke at 2:02 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (1/15/22) Brahimaj lost a three-round unanimous decision to Court McGee
UFC Fight Night (8/21/21) Brahimaj submitted Sasha Palatnikov via rear-naked choke at 2:33 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (11/7/20) Brahimaj lost via TKO (doctor stoppage) to Max Griffin at 2:03 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training seriously for MMA when I was 17 while I was a junior in high school. I always loved fighting and always loved the UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ blue belt
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world for me to earn my first UFC contract and fight for the best organization in the world, and not only that, but staying in the UFC and re-signing multiple contracts and making a name for myself in this organization.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I attended community college. I’m very close to wrapping up my associates’ degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I always had many odd jobs prior to fighting. I’ve been working since I was 16 with the intention of always looking to help my family and provide for them and myself.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 2-0 as an amateur.
Favorite grappling technique: My favorite grappling techniques are any ones that will help me get the finish or cause fight-ending damage.
Favorite striking technique: The same goes for striking - anything that will help me take my opponent out.