Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2019
- Two wins by KO, three by submission (Armlock, guillotine, undisclosed submission)
- Has won three of his last four
- Three first-round finishes
UFC 293 (9/9/23) dos Santos lost a three round unanimous decision to Manel Kape
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in 2008 as a child. Over time I've been falling more and more in love because I saw a way out of the poor reality of my community and to be someone in life through sport.
Do you have any heroes? My heroes are my mother, who always struggled to raise me and my brother alone. And my uncle Ademar, who made me think like a great man, and my friends who always helped me.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC, for me, is my childhood dream to come true and change the lives of my entire family, to be a mirror for all the children in my community and show them that they don't need to deal in drugs or choose the world of drugs to be someone, and show that if I can make it to the UFC, they can also make their dreams come true.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I stopped in the 2nd high school year.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked at the age of 10 carrying baskets and food for the stallholders at the fair. At the age of 11, I spent three years working in a bicycle repair shop as a rubber repairman, then as a street vendor of snacks and juices, pedaling on top of a cargo bike.
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Elbows and knees