Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2020
- Six wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Four first-round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “From the supporters. Abbreviation of name.”
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Duncan defeated Dusko Todorovic via TKO (injury) at 1:52 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I began MMA in 2015, following the end of my time at college and the end of my basketball career. A close friend of mine was competing in amateur MMA at this time, and after watching him live, it gained my curiosity. The following week I tried my first session, which led to where we are now. I found a new passion with a similar end goal in mind; to reach the pinnacle and see my full potential.
What ranks and titles have you held? Cage Warriors Amateur Grand Prix Champion, IMMAF World Championships Bronze Medal, IMMAF European Championships Silver Medal
Do you have any heroes? In general, growing up, I looked up a lot to members of my family; being the youngest sibling, the others lead by example. From a sporting view, Lebron James, Kobe Bryant were big figures in my early sporting career. I admired their mindset and attitude toward learning.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The pinnacle of the sport. The biggest stage for MMA globally. A true opportunity to showcase and develop your skill set. The true beginning, and this is just the rookie season for myself.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I didn’t go to university in the UK
What was your job before you started fighting? I began fighting straight from education, finished a two-year apprenticeship before going into training full-time, on the day of completion.
Favorite grappling technique: Omoplata | Mighty Mouse Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: 720 Tornado Kick