Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Two wins by KO, five by submission (2 Brabo choke, RNC, Armbar, Guillotine)
- Two first round finishes
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Zalal fought to a three round majority draw against Da'Mon Blackshear
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Zalal lost a three round split decision to Sean Woodson
UFC Fight Night (2/6/21) Zalal lost a three round unanimous decision to SeungWoo Choi
UFC Fight Night (10/11/20) Zalal lost a three round unanimous decision to Ilia Topuria
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Zalal won a three round unanimous decision over Peter Barrett
UFC on ESPN (6/27/20) Zalal won a three round unanimous decision over Jordan Griffin
UFC 247 (2/8/20) Zalal won a three round unanimous decision over Austin Lingo
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started when I was 10 years old, because my mom wanted to stay out of trouble in Morocco
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m the #5 featherweight in Colorado.
Do you have any heroes? My brother Hamza Zalal.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me. I get to show my country that dreams do come true.
What was your job before you started fighting? Landscaping
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown belt in jiu-jistu
Favorite grappling technique: Chokes
Favorite Striking technique: Rear side kick