Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Seven wins by KO
- Five first-round finishes
UFC 290 (7/8/23) Jauregui was stopped by Denise Gomes via strikes at :20 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (12/3/22) Jauregui stopped Istela Nunes via strikes at 4:06 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Jauregui won a three round unanimous decision over Iasmin Lucindo
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started at the age of 15, approximately in 2014, and the reason was due to bullying at school. After experiencing the sport, I fell in love with it and devoted myself to it.
What ranks and titles have you held? Combate Cup, UWC champion
Do you have any heroes? Mom and dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s the most important league in the world. Without a doubt I want to belong to this company and work until I am the best UFC fighter.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Some post-secondary education
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a waitress and in a company giving kidnapping prevention training to minors.
Favorite Striking technique: Boxing and kicking