Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- Four wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- One first-round finish
UFC Fight Night (7/22/23) Ashmouz lost a three round unanimous decision to Chris Duncan
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Ashmouz knocked out Sam Patterson at 1:15 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I really loved fighting since I was a kid. I started my professional fighting career in 2017. I fought three times in one year, and I had a setback for almost four years, and then I came back and had another three fights in the U.S. and here we are, in UFC.
What ranks and titles have you held? I was a IBJJL champ in Israel in 2017
Do you have any heroes? I don’t have any heroes in the sport, but I can tell who is the best and who are good fighters.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’ve accomplished my goal and dream, and now it’s time to set another goal, and that’s the belt.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve been working since I was a little kid. Every vacation and weekends we used to work. Since I finished high school, I started working permanently. I changed my work place a couple times, mostly factory jobs, but recently for the past two years I’ve been working as a construction building worker, plus doing house renovation work.