Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Eight wins by KO, three by submission (RNC, guillotine, undisclosed choke)
- Seven first round finishes
- 10-2-1 in his last 13. Has won three of his last four
UFC Fight Night (9/17/22) Song lost to Cory Sandhagen via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 5:00 of the fourth round
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Song knocked out Marlon Moraes at 2:06 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/13/21) Song stopped Julio Arce via strikes at 1:35 of the second round
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Song won a three round split decision over Casey Kenney
UFC 259 (3/6/21) Song lost a three round unanimous decision to Kyler Phillips
UFC on ESPN (5/16/20) Song won a three round unanimous decision over Marlon Vera
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Song fought to a majority draw with Cody Stamann
UFC 239 (7/6/19) Song knocked out Alejandro Perez at 2:04 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/24/18) Song won a three round unanimous decision over Vince Morales
UFC Fight Night (6/23/18) Song stopped Felipe Arantes via strikes at 4:59 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/25/17) Song submitted Bharat Khandare via guillotine choke at 4:16 of the first round
TRAINING: MMA techniques in the morning, sparring in the afternoon
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started MMA training in 2010. My MMA debut was in 2012.
Do you have any heroes? Bruce Lee - he let the world know Chinese Kung Fu.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I can go to the biggest stage to show the world what I’m capable of, and that I can compete with the best athletes in the world.
What was your job before you started fighting? Street vendor, security guard.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won BJJ competitions in China
Favorite grappling technique: GNP
Favorite Striking technique: Roundhouse kick