Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Nine wins by knockout
- Has won five of his last nine
- Six first-round finishes
- 2-1 between DWCS appearances
- Origin of nickname: “From the game Soul Blade.”
UFC Fight Night (2/18/23) Knight lost a three round unanimous decision to Marcin Prachnio
UFC on ESPN (4/16/22) Knight was stopped by Devin Clark via strikes at 3:21 of the third round
UFC 271 (2/12/22) Knight lost a three round unanimous decision to Maxim Grishin
UFC on ESPN (12/4/21) Knight won a three round unanimous decision over Alonzo Menifield
UFC on ESPN (8/21/21) Knight knocked out Fabio Cherant at 3:58 of the first round
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Knight lost a three round unanimous decision to Da-un Jung
UFC 253 (9/26/20) Knight won a three round unanimous decision over Aleksa Camur
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode 5 (9/1/20) Knight stopped Cody Brundage via strikes at 2:23 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 8 (8/13/19) Knight stopped Herdem Alecabek via strikes at 4:34 of the third round
When and why did you start training for fighting? End of 2015, because I was lazy and not doing anything.
What ranks and titles have you held? Ranked #1 LHW in New England as amateur and pro. Premier FC champ amateur and pro, amateur Reality Fighting champ, NYFE amateur champ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To be established, take care of my family and use this platform to put Connecticut on the map.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Automotive tech school.
What was your job before you started fighting? Maintenance / merchandise handler
Favorite grappling technique: Hip throw
Favorite striking technique: Basic 1-2