Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won seven of his last 13 and two of his last five
- Last pre-UFC bout was April 2019 win over UFC Marcio Alexandre Jr.
- Four wins by KO, eight by submission (4 RNC, 3 guillotine, armbar)
- Eight first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “Because I’m very young, still.”
UFC on ESPN (12/2/23) Turman was submitted by Jared Gooden via rear naked choke at 1:11 of the second round
UFC on ABC (6/24/23) Turman lost a three round unanimous decision to Randy Brown
UFC 281 (11/12/22) Turman lost a three round unanimous decision to Andre Petroski
UFC Fight Night (2/26/22) Turman submitted Misha Cirkunov via armbar at 1:29 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (8/28/21) Turman won a three round split decision over Sam Alvey
UFC on ESPN (6/19/21) Turman was knocked out by Bruno Silva at 4:45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Turman was knocked out by Andrew Sanchez at 4:14 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/16/19) Turman won a three round unanimous decision over Markus Perez
UFC Fight Night (7/13/19) Turman lost a three round split decision to Karl Roberson
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training martial arts just for sport. But I started to love fighting and things went very natural for me since.
What ranks and titles have you held? Imortal FC middleweight champion, CFP middleweight champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It`s a dream come true. I`ve worked so hard to fight here and it gives me the chance to make a career inside UFC.
What was your job before you started fighting? I never worked; I always focused myself on being an MMA fighter for a living.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: High kick to the head