Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Has won eight of her last 10
- Two wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Three first-round finishes
UFC on ABC (5/13/23) Böhm won a three round technical split decision over Ji Yeon Kim
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Böhm lost a three round unanimous decision to Victoria Leonardo
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Böhm lost a three round unanimous decision to Ariane Lipski
When and why did you start training for fighting? I think I was 18 or 19 years old. I watched some UFC fights on television with friends and I was just like, “WOW, I fell in love, I need to do this and become a UFC fighter.” One week later, I stepped in a combat gym and on the mat for the first time in my life, and I never stopped working until I became a UFC fighter."
What ranks and titles have you held? DKKO European Kickboxing Champion -60kg, WCTS European K-1 Champion -59kg, TKO MMA Flyweight Champion
Do you have any heroes? Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, GSP
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything for me; that is what I worked so hard for since Day One. And it shows one more time that you can become whatever you want if you are ready to pay the price for that. I'm so proud
What was your job before you started fighting? I learned industrial mechanics but later I taught kids in my dojo and looked after everything.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar and RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Jab