Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- 3-0 since DWCS appearance
- Five wins by submission (2 RNC, 2 guillotine, Anaconda)
- Four first round finishes
UFC 271 (2/12/22) Cherant lost a three round unanimous decision to Carlos Ulberg
UFC Fight Night (8/21/21) Cherant was knocked out by William Knight at 3:58 of the first round
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Cherant was submitted by Alonzo Menifield (Von Flue choke) at 1:11 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode six (7/30/19) Cherant was stopped by Aleksa Camur via strikes at :48 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training three years ago, because I made a goal to try it when I was old enough. When I turned 21 I jumped into the gym
Do you have any heroes? My foster dad
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means a lot to me because of my goals. I want to inspire others to pursue whatever they’re passionate about, even if people tell you that you can’t.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to community college to study athletic training and criminal justice; I stopped after a year to join the army reserves
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked for a moving company
Favorite grappling technique: Guillotine
Favorite striking technique: 1, 2 pull 1, 2