Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by submission (3 RNC, kimura, guillotine), four by KO – has finished all wins, all in the first round
- Longest win was 4:55
- Has won three of his last six
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Pedro lost a three round unanimous decision to Modestas Bukauskas
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Pedro stopped Harry Hunsucker via strikes at 1:05 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (4/23/22) Pedro knocked out Ike Villanueva at 4:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/2/18) Pedro was stopped by Mauricio Rua via strikes at :43 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (6/23/18) Pedro was submitted by Ovince Saint Preux via armbar at 2:54 of the first round
UFC 221 (2/10/18) Pedro submitted Saparbeg Safarov via kimura at 3:54 of the first round
UFC 215 (9/9/17) Pedro lost a three round unanimous decision to Ilir Latifi
UFC 209 (3/4/17) Pedro stopped Paul Craig via strikes at 4:10 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/26/16) Pedro submitted Khalil Rountree Jr. via rear naked choke at 4:07 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I have been training in martial arts since I was a child. My father owned King of the Cage in Australia and I used to watch a lot of the top Australian fighters step in there.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting was the first thing I learned growing up. I've been watching the highest level fighters compete in the UFC since I was a kid and to now say I am apart of a company that I've always dreamed of being a part of is still a bit surreal.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a Laborer and Apprentice
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black Belt in Japanese Jiu Jitsu, Black Belt in Kempo Karate, Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Flying Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Tornado Kick