Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Nine wins by KO, six by submission (Heel hook, RNC, triangle, armbar, guillotine, Brabo choke)
- On six-fight winning streak
- 11 first-round finishes
- Faced UFC vet Maryna Moroz in November 2014 (Lsub1)
- Origin of nickname: “Because I am always aggressive.”
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Silva submitted Poliana Botelho via Brabo choke at 4:55 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode nine (10/26/21) Silva submitted Yan Qihui via guillotine choke at 1:44 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? So I could have a better quality of life.
Do you have any heroes? The people that work with me every day to help my dreams come true.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Being able to see so much hard work paying off. A dream coming true and my life changing forever.
What was your job before you started fighting? Saleswoman
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? #1 Ranked Flyweight and Bantamweight and Pound-for-Pound in Brazil by the website MMAPremium
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar