Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2020
- Three wins by knockout, five by submission (Triangle, 2 hammerlock, heel hook, armbar)
- Six first-round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 13
UFC Fight Night (8/26/23) Kazama was stopped by Garrett Armfield via strikes at 4:16 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/4/23) Kazama was knocked out by Rinya Nakamura at :33 of the first round in the RTUA bantamweight tournament season one finals
Road To UFC Asia
Finals - 2/4/23 - Kazama was knocked out by Rinya Nakamura at :33 of the first round
Quarterfinals - 6/9/22 – Kazama won a three round unanimous decision over Maimaitituoheti Keremuaili
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was a nine-year-old, I made a deal with my parents. In return for less study time, I took judo lessons.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brown belt in jiu-jitsu.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I changed to MMA so I can try to make a living doing it, so this is the ticket I need to win. But first, I have to win this ticket to get to the UFC, to change my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No, but I did attend technical school and studied automotive maintenance.
What was your job before you started fighting? BJJ instructor and I also did work as a security guard.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 27th Pancrase Neo Blood Tournament Winner at bantamweight, Shintaro Ishiwatari Retirement show Bantamweight Tournament Winner.
Favorite grappling technique: Everything
Favorite Striking technique: Everything