Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2019
- Four wins by KO
- Two first-round finishes
- Scored first-round TKO of UFC vet William Knight on 11/22/19
UFC Fight Night (6/25/22) Nchukwi was stopped by Carlos Ulberg via strikes at 1:15 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Nchukwi was stopped by Azamat Murzakanov via strikes at :44 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Nchukwi won a three round majority decision over Mike Rodriguez
UFC Fight Night (5/8/21) Nchukwi lost a three round majority decision to Junyong Park
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Nchukwi won a three round unanimous decision over Jamie Pickett
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode six (9/8/20) Nchukwi knocked out Al Matavao at 2:01 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I turned pro in 2019. I’ve been getting ready for this fight since March.
What ranks and titles have you held? RFS heavyweight champion, 2x WKA world champion, 3x WKA regional champion, Jiu-Jitsu blue belt, IBJJF 2016 PAN blue belt medalist.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything; I have sacrificed a lot chasing this path.
What was your job before you started fighting? Security, Uber driver
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 4-0 MMA Record, 13-1 Muay Thai record
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Body shots