Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Six wins by KO, one win by submission (guillotine)
- Has won eight of his last nine
- Five first round finishes
- Last pre-DWTNCS win was first round KO of SBG Ireland’s Dylan Tuke in March 2018
- Origin of nickname: “It sounds cool and rolls off the tongue.”
UFC Fight Night (10/1/22) Yusuff submitted Don Shainis by guillotine choke at :30 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Yusuff won a three round unanimous decision over Alex Caceres
UFC on ABC (4/10/21) Yusuff lost a three round unanimous decision to Arnold Allen
UFC 246 (1/18/20) Yusuff won a three round unanimous decision over Andre Fili
UFC 241 (8/17/19) Yusuff stopped Gabriel Benitez via strikes at 4:14 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (3/30/19) Yusuff won a three round unanimous decision over Sheymon Moraes
UFC Fight Night (12/1/18) Yusuff stopped Suman Mokhtarian via strikes at 2:14 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week six (7/24/18) Yusuff won a three round unanimous decision over Mike Davis
TRAINING: Three hours in the morning and four hours at night. This will be a mix of both striking and grappling class, sometimes substituted with a cardio session.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training MMA in 2012. It’s been my dream since I was a kid, ever since I saw the UFC on TV. I couldn’t afford to train until I graduated and found the right opportunity, but once I got it, I ran with it.
Do you have any heroes? My hero is my mother. She instilled my hardworking attitude and my sense of discipline.
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To fight in the UFC means I’m where I belong. I’ve been saying I would be here since I was a child. It was only a matter of time.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to college for two semesters but left to chase my dreams.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working at a pizza shop until my coach let me start working at his gym with the kids’ after school program.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I was 9-0 as an amateur, winning WKA, Cagezilla, and Spartyka titles.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: I’m a blue belt under Lloyd Irvin.
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Jab