Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Nuerdanbieke vs GarciaRedondear2Hora0:36MétodoKO/TKO
Minner vs NuerdanbiekeRedondear1Hora1:07MétodoKO/TKO
Nuerdanbieke vs BrownRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2016
- 19 wins by KO, 10 by submission (4 RNC, 3 arm triangle, 2 armbar, guillotine)
- 26 first round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 13
- Origin of nickname: “I like wolves.”
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Nuerdanbieke was stopped by Steve Garcia via strikes at :36 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/5/22) Nuerdanbieke stopped Darrick Minner via strikes at 1:07 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Nuerdanbieke won a three round unanimous decision over TJ Brown
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Nuerdanbieke won a three round unanimous decision over Sean Soriano
UFC Fight Night (5/22/21) Nuerdanbieke lost a three round unanimous decision to Josh Culibao
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started MMA training in May 2016 because I liked watching UFC and was obsessed with MMA. I was a wrestler before MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? CKF champion, ICKF champion
Do you have any heroes? Myself
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I can become the hero of my country.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a wrestler
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Xinjiang Province Wrestling Gold medal. Amateur MMA record 24-2
Favorite grappling technique: Suplex
Favorite Striking technique: Right hand