Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Eight wins by KO, nine by submission (2 Triangle, 4 RNC, 3 guillotine)
- Has finished all wins, nine in the first round
UFC 285 (3/4/23) Rakhmonov submitted Geoff Neal via rear naked choke at 4:17 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Rakhmonov submitted Neal Magny via guillotine choke at 4:58 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Rakhmonov knocked out Carlston Harris at 4:10 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/26/21) Rakhmonov submitted Michel Prazeres via rear naked choke at 2:10 of the second round
UFC 254 (10/24/20) Rakhmonov submitted Alex Oliveira via guillotine choke at 4:40 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I loved to compete and fight since I was a kid. When I saw MMA, I fell in love with this sport.
What ranks and titles have you held? M-1 Global champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's a dream come true to represent Kazakhstan in the UFC.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a loader in the market.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? WMMA world and Asia champion
If any, list ranks in any martial arts styles: Master of Sport in Combat Sambo and MMA
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Liver shot