Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2012
- Six wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, 1 undisclosed choke)
- Has won seven of his last 12
- Had 4-0 amateur record
UFC 293 (9/9/23) Young was submitted by Gabriel Miranda via neck crank at :59 of the first round
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Young lost a three round unanimous decision to Blake Bilder
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Young lost a three round unanimous decision to Omar Morales
UFC 253 (9/27/20) Young was knocked out by Ludovit Klein at 1:16 of the first round
UFC 234 (2/10/19) Young won a three round unanimous decision over Austin Arnett
UFC Fight Night (6/23/18) Young stopped Rolando Dy via strikes at 4:40 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/18/17) Young lost a three round unanimous decision to Alexander Volkanovski
TRAINING: 7 days a week in the gym, ranging from 3-6 hours per day. It’s not an easy life, but it's a good life.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I had my first amateur fight in 2011. I wrestled in high school and it seemed like a natural progression.
Do you have any heroes? Robel Hailu – a great Ethiopian humanitarian and philanthropist who also dabbles in MMA training.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I set the goal of reaching the UFC early in my career and this is the culmination of years of hard work.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a qualified builder and a foreman at Bridge City Building Co.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ blue belt
Favorite grappling technique: Reverse de la Riva - Kiss of the Dragon
Favorite Striking technique: Half 2