Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- 12 wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Nine first round finishes
- On six-fight unbeaten streak (5-0, 1 NC)
- Six of last seven wins by KO
- Origin of nickname: “Because I’m so sweet to watch.”
UFC 292 (8/19/23) O'Malley stopped Aljamain Sterling via strikes at :51 of the second round to win the UFC bantamweight title
UFC 280 (10/22/22) O'Malley won a three round split decision over Petr Yan
UFC 276 (7/2/22) O’Malley’s bout with Pedro Munhoz was declared a no contest at 1:51 of the second round when Munhoz was unable to continue after an accidental eye poke
UFC 269 (12/11/21) O’Malley stopped Raulian Paiva via strikes at 4:42 of the first round
UFC 264 (7/10/21) O’Malley stopped Kris Moutinho via strikes at 4:33 of the third round
UFC 260 (3/27/21) O’Malley knocked out Thomas Almeida at 3:52 of the third round
UFC 252 (8/15/20) O’Malley was stopped by Marlon Vera via strikes at 4:40 of the first round
UFC 250 (6/6/20) O’Malley knocked out Eddie Wineland at 1:54 of the first round
UFC 248 (3/7/20) O’Malley stopped Jose Quinonez via strikes at 2:02 of the first round
UFC 222 (3/3/18) O’Malley won a three round unanimous decision over Andre Soukhamthath
TUF 26 Finale (12/1/17) O’Malley won a three round unanimous decision over Terrion Ware
Dana White's Contender Series
Week 2 (7/18/17) O’Malley knocked out Alfred Khashakyan at 4:14 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? To become self-confident.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? I want to perform in front of the most people possible, and the UFC is the place to do that.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked with mentally disabled people in a group home.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 12-2 in MMA, 4-0 kickboxing, 2-0 boxing
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 1-0 pro boxing.
Favorite grappling technique: High elbow guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: spinning techniques