Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Started pro career 0-2 – unbeaten in 14 fights since
- 11 wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Eight first-round finishes
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Della Maddalena submitted Randy Brown via rear naked choke at 2:13 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Della Maddalena stopped Danny Roberts via strikes at 3:24 of the first round
UFC 275 (6/12/22) Della Maddalena stopped Ramazan Emeev via strikes at 2:32 of the first round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Della Maddalena stopped Pete Rodriguez via strikes at 2:59 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode three (9/14/21) Della Maddalena won a three round unanimous decision over Ange Loosa
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training with my brother around the house since I can remember. At the age of 14, I started boxing and joined a mixed martial arts gym at 16.
What titles have you held? Eternal welterweight title
Do you have any heroes? Not one in particular. I am inspired by all sorts of different people.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means competing with the best in the world in the field which I have dedicated so much time in.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I'm still in university for my commerce degree.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked in an office, managing clients’ accounts. But I’m much more interested in fighting.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Brown Belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Kimura
Favorite Striking technique: Jab