Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2017
- One win by KO, seven by submission (4 RNC, 3 arm triangle)
- Has finished all wins, five in the first round
UFC on ESPN (6/25/22) Vieira lost a three round unanimous decision to Chris Curtis
UFC on ESPN (7/17/21) Vieira submitted Dustin Stoltzfus via rear naked choke at 1:54 of the third round
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Vieira was submitted by Anthony Hernandez via guillotine choke at 1:53 of the second round
UFC 248 (3/7/20) Vieira submitted Saparbeg Safarov via arm triangle choke at 2:58 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (8/10/19) Vieira submitted Oskar Piechota via arm triangle choke at 4:26 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training BJJ in 2003 to lose weight and started training MMA as a personal challenge.
What ranks and titles have you held? I'm a 5x BJJ World Champion.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's the realization of a dream; I still can't believe it has happened.
What was your job before you started fighting? Being a BJJ fighter was my job before MMA.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 5x BJJ World Champion, 2x Pan Am Champion, 2x European Champion, among other titles.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? 7x Abu Dhabi World Professional Jiu-Jitsu Championship Champion, ADCC Champion,
Ranks in any martial arts styles: BJJ black belt
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke and arm triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab and straight