Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Four wins by KO, three by submission (Arm triangle, Anaconda, Kimura)
- Three first round finishes
- Most recent pre-Contender Series win was 58-second KO of UFC vet Iliarde Santos in November 2017
- Has won three of his last four
UFC Fight Night (6/25/22) Paiva lost a three round unanimous decision to Sergey Morozov
UFC 269 (12/11/21) Paiva was stopped by Sean O’Malley via strikes at 4:42 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (7/24/21) Paiva won a three round majority decision over Kyler Phillips
UFC 251 (7/12/20) Paiva won a three round unanimous decision over Zhalgas Zhumagulov
UFC Fight Night (2/15/20) Paiva knocked out Mark De La Rosa at 4:42 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (8/10/19) Paiva was stopped by Rogerio Bontorin via cuts at 2:56 of the first round
UFC 234 (2/9/19) Paiva lost a three-round split decision to Kai Kara-France
Dana White's Contender Series, Brazil
Episode Three (8/11/18) Paiva won a three round split decision over Allan Nascimento
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2012 when a friend of mine invited me to come train at the club
What ranks and titles have you held? State BJJ champion, NEC flyweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My father
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It's my ultimate goal in life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I started college for IT but ended up stopping to pursue my MMA career.
What was your job before you started fighting? I left everything behind to pursue my dream as a fighter. My last job was as a salesperson.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt in BJJ
Favorite Striking technique: Jab, straight, cross