Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since November 2021
- One win by KO, five by submission (3 RNC, 2 armbar)
- Five first-round finishes
- Reported 6-0 amateur record
- Youngest fighter on current UFC roster
UFC 282 (12/10/22) Rosas Jr. submitted Jay Perrin via rear naked choke at 2:44 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 6
Episode nine (9/20/22) Rosas Jr. won a three round unanimous decision over Mando Gutierrez
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was four, just for fun, but then I saw my dad fighting for the first time around that age and I started to take it seriously.
What ranks and titles have you held? IMMAF Youth MMA World Champion
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The takeover begins. It’s just the beginning, but it’s another step closer towards my dream and will give my family a better life.
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: 1-2