Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Has won six of her last nine
- Six wins by KO
- Four first round finishes
- Lone pre-UFC loss in 2014 via decision to UFC vet Viviane Pereira
UFC Fight Night (6/4/22) Botelho was submitted by Karine Silva via D'Arce choke at 4:55 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/1/21) Botelho lost a three round split decision to Luana Carolina
UFC Fight Night (10/18/20) Botelho lost a three round unanimous decision to Gillian Robertson
UFC 236 (4/13/19) Botelho won a three round unanimous decision over Lauren Mueller
UFC Fight Night (11/17/18) Botelho was submitted by Cynthia Calvillo via rear naked choke at 4:48 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/19/18) Botelho stopped Syuri Kondo via strikes at :33 of the first round
UFC 216 (10/7/17) Botelho won a three round unanimous decision over Pearl Gonzalez
TRAINING: I am training all martial arts - wrestling, jiu-jitsu, boxing, Muay Thai. So I am ready for this fight. I will do my best to get this win.
When and why did you start training for fighting? Four years ago. I started training to lose weight and I was enchanted by the martial arts.
What ranks and titles have you held? Champion of Favela Fight, Muay Thai Titan Cup Champion, GP Champion 57 kg XFC, Champion of the category 57kg XFC, Open Rio Champion 2015
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is the realization of my greatest dream and the recognition of my work. It is the dream of all MMA athletes, being that the UFC is the biggest event in the world.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I started PE but I'm not finished yet.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as several things, such as photographer and saleswoman