Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2020
- All four wins by first-round knockout
- Wins in 10, 41, 85 seconds
- Longest fight was 2:59
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Rodriguez knocked out Mike Jackson at 1:33 of the first round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Rodriguez was stopped by Jack Della Maddalena via strikes at 2:59 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started doing jiu-jitsu when I was eight years old and didn’t start my MMA career until I got out of high school. Fighting has always been in my family.
What ranks and titles have you held? Three amateur belts
Do you have any heroes? I can’t say I have one specific hero, but my family is all one hero to me.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s everything we’ve been working for and we’re finally here. Years of discipline, years of hard work and I’m ready to let them know who Pete “Dead Game” Rodriguez is.
What was your job before you started fighting? Construction
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Ranked #1 in Arizona
Favorite grappling technique: Top half-guard
Favorite Striking technique: Cutting corners using my footwork