Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Team Wanderlei on TUF Brazil 3
- Pro since 2012
- Eleven wins by KO, one by submission (RNC)
- Has finished 12 wins, nine in the first round
UFC 278 (8/20/22) Costa won a three round unanimous decision over Luke Rockhold
UFC Fight Night (10/23/21) Costa lost a five-round unanimous decision to Marvin Vettori
UFC 253 (9/27/20) Costa was stopped by Israel Adesanya via strikes at 3:59 of the second round in a fight for the UFC middleweight title
UFC 241 (8/17/19) Costa won a three round unanimous decision over Yoel Romero
UFC 226 (7/7/18) Costa stopped Uriah Hall via strikes at 2:38 of the second round
UFC 217 (11/4/17) Costa stopped Johny Hendricks via strikes at 1:23 of the second round
UFC 212 (6/3/17) Costa stopped Oluwale Bamgbose via strikes at 1:06 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (3/11/17) Costa stopped Garreth McLellan via strikes at 1:17 of the first round
TUF BRAZIL 3
On episode seven (quarterfinals), Costa lost a three round split decision to Marcio Alexandre Junior
On episode one, Costa submitted Jose Roberto via guillotine choke in the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2012, because I'm fascinated by fighting.
What ranks and titles have you held? Mineiro Champion of Jiu-Jitsu, Middleweight Champion (MMA) - Face to Face Event, Middleweight Champion (MMA) - Jungle Fight Event
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I’m starting my UFC career to be the best fighter of all time.
What was your job before you started fighting? Realtor
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Hook