Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
- Team Anderson on TUF Brazil 4
- On three-fight winning streak
- Eight wins by KO
- Six first-round finishes
- Holds 2018 KO win over UFC vet Joe Solecki
UFC Fight Night (9/18/21) Debut
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode nine (11/10/20) Motta won a three round unanimous decision over Joseph Lowry
The Ultimate Fighter Brazil, Season 4
On episode six (Quarterfinals), Motta was submitted by Glaico Franca via rear naked choke in the second round
On episode two, Motta won a three round unanimous decision over Alexandre Cidade
When and why did you start training for fighting? 13 years old.
What ranks and titles have you held? Cage Fury lightweight champion
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My whole life, all I do is for this. It means my life.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I had the option to go and my family wanted me to go, but I choose to chase my dream.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’ve always been training and fighting since I was a kid. And I left home after high school to be a pro MMA fighter.
Favorite grappling technique: Submission
Favorite Striking technique: KO