Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2018
- Two wins by KO, three by submission (2 RNC, kimura)
- Three first round finishes (:23, 1:35, 1:37)
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Maximov lost a three round unanimous decision to Jacob Malkoun
UFC on ESPN (5/14/22) Maximov was submitted by Andre Petroski via anaconda choke at 1:16 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/5/22) Maximov won a three round split decision over Punahele Soriano
UFC 266 (9/25/21) Maximov won a three round unanimous decision over Cody Brundage
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode 10 (11/17/20) Maximov won a three-round unanimous decision over Oscar Cota
When and why did you start training for fighting? Because of Bruce Lee. He is the man. I would watch his movies as a kid and it just really inspired me to be like him one day.
What ranks and titles have you held? Brown belt in Jiu-Jitsu. All-American in wrestling. Held a few amateur titles in MMA as well.
Do you have any heroes? My dad. He’s inspired me to be the man I am today all my life and has been there every step of the way in my sports career.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It’s all I've worked for my whole life. It's all I wanna do in life and it’s all I think about on a daily basis.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I just went to a community college; it allowed me to stay local and train with the Nick Diaz Academy. Nothing really after that.