Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2020
- Two wins by KO, four by submission (3 RNC, 1 triangle)
- Six first-round finishes
UFC Fight Night (5/20/23) Fiore lost a three round unanimous decision to Chase Hooper
UFC Fight Night (1/14/23) Fiore lost a three round unanimous decision to Mateusz Rębecki
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training when I was 12 with the intention of doing MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m a BJJ black belt and have held amateur belts for Combat Zone and Premier FC, and a professional belt for Combat Zone.
Do you have any heroes? I would consider Georges St-Pierre one of my heroes because of his character.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting for the UFC means a lot to me because it has been a lifelong ambition.
What was your job before you started fighting? Before I was in the UFC, I used to teach jiu jitsu classes, so it was still contributing to my overall goal.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I competed in many jiu jitsu tournaments over the years to gain experience for MMA, as well as fighting as an amateur.