Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Thirteen wins by KO, two by submission (2 Arm Triangle)
- Thirteen first round finishes
- Has won 17 of his last 19 and six of his last seven
- Scored knockouts over UFC vets Ivan Jorge and Melvin Guillard
- Has reported 185-13-1 (76 KOs) kickboxing record
- Only non-Chinese fighter to win the Wushu Sanda King’s Cup
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Salikhov stopped Andre Fialho via strikes at 1:03 of the third round
UFC on ABC (7/16/22) Salikhov was stopped by Li Jingliang via strikes at 4:38 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (6/5/21) Salikhov won a three round unanimous decision over Francisco Trinaldo
UFC 251 (7/12/20) Salikhov won a three round split decision over Elizeu Zaleski Dos Santos
UFC Fight Night (10/26/19) Salikhov won a three round unanimous decision over Laureano Staropoli
UFC 242 (9/7/19) Salikhov knocked out Nordine Taleb at 4:26 of the first round
UFC on FOX (4/14/18) Salikhov knocked out Ricky Rainey at 3:56 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (11/25/17) Salikhov was submitted by Alex Garcia via rear naked choke at 3:22 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was kid, Because I didn’t want to get my ass get kicked in the streets of Dagestan.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m a five-time Wushu Sanda world champion, Olympic Sanda tournament (2008 Beijing) champion, Combat Games sport accord champion, European Sanda champion
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? After achieving all the titles I could achieve in kickboxing, UFC became my main goal.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Two higher education degrees
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting was always my job
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Around 200 pro kickboxing, Muay Thai and Sanda matches
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Honored Master of Sports in Wushu Sanda, Master of Sports in Complex Martial Arts, BJJ blue belt
Favorite grappling technique: Arm triangle
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning back kick