Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- Nine wins by KO, two by submission (2 RNC)
- Has won 11 of his last 14 and four in a row
- 2-0 between UFC appearances
- Six first round finishes
- Has finished 11 of his last 14 wins
UFC on ESPN (6/17/23) Bukauskas won a three round unanimous decision over Zac Pauga
UFC 284 (2/11/23) Bukauskas won a three round unanimous decision over Tyson Pedro
UFC Fight Night (9/4/21) Bukauskas was stopped by Khalil Rountree Jr. via strikes at 2:30 of the second round
UFC 260 (3/27/21) Bukauskas lost a three round split decision to Michal Oleksiejczuk
UFC Fight Night (10/17/20) Bukauskas was knocked out by Jimmy Crute at 2:01 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (7/15/20) Bukauskas stopped Andreas Michailidis via strikes at 5:00 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Five years old. Dad was ex-Soviet Union no holds barred heavyweight champion, so naturally he passed on that knowledge to me.
What ranks and titles have you held? Amateur WCMMA light heavyweight belt, Pro FSC British light heavyweight title, pro Cage Warriors world light heavyweight champion.
Do you have any heroes? My dad and Jon Jones
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? To be in the UFC has always been my dream since I started fighting. It’s also been my dream to become classed as the best in the world in something, and I have the power to do that now fighting in the biggest organization in the world.
What was your job before you started fighting? Personal Training, Mobile Phone exchange shop
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Black belt GCSD, black belt Karate
Favorite grappling technique: Rear Naked Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning hook kick