Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2010
- Has won 10 of his last 17
- Has finished his last 10 wins, eight in the first round
- Eight wins by submission (Peruvian necktie, 2 armbar, guillotine, 2 arm triangle, triangle, neck crank), five wins by KO
- 11 first round finishes
- Two UFC fights at middleweight (0-2)
- Three wins in under a minute
- Owns January 2015 KO win over UFC veteran Rodney Wallace
UFC Fight Night (10/15/22) Cirkunov was knocked out by Alonzo Menifield at 1:28 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (2/26/22) Cirkunov was submitted by Wellington Turman via armbar at 1:29 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (10/2/21) Cirkunov lost a three round split decision to Krzysztof Jotko
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Cirkunov was stopped by Ryan Spann via strikes at 1:11 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Cirkunov submitted Jimmy Crute via Peruvian necktie at 3:38 of the first round
UFC 235 (3/2/19) Cirkunov was stopped by Johnny Walker via strikes at :38 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/27/18) Cirkunov submitted Patrick Cummins via arm triangle at 2:40 of the first round
UFC on FOX (12/16/17) Cirkunov was stopped by Glover Teixeira via strikes at 2:45 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/28/17) Cirkunov was knocked out by Volkan Oezdemir at :28 of the first round
UFC 206 (12/10/16) Cirkunov submitted Nikita Krylov via guillotine choke at 4:38 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/18/16) Cirkunov submitted Ion Cutelaba via arm triangle choke at 1:22 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/6/16) Cirkunov submitted Alex Nicholson via neck crank at 1:28 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (8/23/15) Cirkunov knocked out Daniel Jolly at 4:45 of the first round
TRAINING: My typical training day includes waking up very rested and hydrated. Then, depending on the day, I try to work on my weaknesses and improve all areas as a mixed martial artist: technique, cardio, sparring, stretching, learning.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training in martial arts when I was young, and I started to compete and fight because it was like a reward for all the training.
What ranks and titles have you held? BJJ black belt
Do you have any heroes? Marcelo Garcia, Manny Pacquiao and GSP
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This means everything to me. This is what I have worked for, but now I have to work even harder to show I belong.
What was your job before you started fighting? Training and fighting is all I have done.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Being signed to UFC, and also winning the Hard Knocks Fighting championship
Favorite grappling technique: Honestly, I love everything, especially when I catch my opponent and squeeze for the submission.
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand right