Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Ponzinibbio vs Pereira LimaRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
Pereira Lima vs FialhoRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Price vs Pereira LimaRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2011
- Ten wins by KO, seven by submission (2 RNC, 2 triangle, arm triangle, guillotine, armbar)
- Has won eight of his last 10 and five in a row
- 12 first round finishes
- Origin of nickname: “I received this nickname from a friend.”
- Would have won a Fight of the Night bonus for Connelly bout, but missed weight and was ineligible
UFC Fight Night (5/21/22) Pereira won a three round split decision over Santiago Ponzinibbio
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Pereira won a three round unanimous decision over Andre Fialho
UFC 264 (7/10/21) Pereira won a three round unanimous decision over Niko Price
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Pereira won a three round unanimous decision over Khaos Williams
UFC Fight Night (9/5/20) Pereira submitted Zelim Imadaev via rear naked choke at 4:39 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (2/15/20) Pereira lost via disqualification (illegal knee) against Diego Sanchez at 3:09 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (9/14/19) Pereira lost a three round unanimous decision to Tristan Connelly
UFC Fight Night (5/18/19) Pereira knocked out Danny Roberts at 1:47 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training karate at 12 years old; I always wanted to be a champion.
What ranks and titles have you held? I am a champion in karate, a champion from Parana in wrestling, and a champion of jiu-jitsu. Black belt in BJJ, black belt in karate
Do you have any heroes? Anderson Silva, Jon Jones, Conor McGregor
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? The UFC has always been my greatest dream. I have been fighting for this for 13 years and I went through many things to get to the UFC and fulfill my dream. This means a lot because I fought a lot for it, and I know I can be the showman of the UFC. Soon I will be the UFC champion and the showman of the event. I am here to show the fans and the UFC my style of fighting.
What was your job before you started fighting? I sold popsicles and tin cans, I've worked as a mason's assistant, I've worked as a blacksmith, I've worked as a karate teacher, as a zumba teacher, a dance teacher in Japan and I've been a bar man.