Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Chandler vs FergusonRedondear2Hora0:17MétodoKO/TKO
Gaethje vs ChandlerRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Oliveira vs ChandlerRedondear2Hora0:19MétodoKO/TKO
- Pro since 2009
- Eleven wins by KO, seven by submission (2 arm triangle, 4 RNC, guillotine)
- 13 first-round finishes
- Has won seven of his last 10
- Owns wins over Benson Henderson (twice), Patricky Freire, Akihiro Gono, Eddie Alvarez and Marcin Held
- Has also faced Will Brooks and Patricio Freire
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Chandler knocked out Tony Ferguson at :17 of the second round
UFC 268 (11/6/21) Chandler lost a three round unanimous decision to Justin Gaethje
UFC 262 (5/15/21) Chandler was stopped by Charles Oliveira via strikes at :19 of the second round in a bout for the vacant UFC lightweight championship
UFC 257 (1/24/21) Chandler stopped Dan Hooker via strikes at 2:30 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? 2009 - right after senior year of college after I became an All-American at Mizzou. I was really close with Tyron Woodley and Ben Askren, who were like my big brothers; they started fighting so I figured I’d give it a try. Here I am, 11 years later.
What ranks and titles have you held? Highest rank -Top 3. Three-time Bellator world champion. Widely regarded as a perennial top 10 in the world.
Do you have any heroes? My mom and dad for setting the perfect example of hard work and doing things right.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the world to me. It’s always been my goal to be the best lightweight in the world and I can finally prove that in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? University of Missouri: Bachelor’s degree in Personal Financial Management Services and Real Estate.
What was your job before you started fighting? Wrestling coach at Mizzou.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? NCAA D1 All-American wrestler. Four-time NCAA qualifier. Three-year team captain at Mizzou.
Favorite grappling technique: Head and arm choke, suplex, double leg takedown
Favorite Striking technique: Basic hook - right hand