Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Has won five of her last seven (5-1-1)
- Four first-round finishes
- Four wins by submission (RNC, 2 armbar, Kimura), two by KO
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Gatto lost a three round unanimous decision to Tracy Cortez
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Gatto stopped Sijara Eubanks via strikes at :45 of the third round
UFC 265 (8/7/21) Gatto defeated Victoria Leonardo via TKO (injury) at 5:00 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started with Kung Fu when I was eight years old with my older brother. When I started MMA training I was just looking to challenge myself with new goals and I got really good at it.
What ranks and titles have you held? I'm a BJJ purple belt with several titles in BJJ competitions in the south of Brazil.
Do you have any heroes? My mother. She is a really humble, determined and loyal person. She taught me everything and I really look up to her as a woman and a human being.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It is a dream that will come true on May 11. I worked very hard to get this opportunity and I will give my life to it.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Yes, I studied and I have a degree in languages: Portuguese - English
What was your job before you started fighting? I was an English teacher here in Brazil and I also had some martial arts students.
Favorite grappling technique: I really like submissions; doesn't matter if it's a choke or an armbar or triangle choke. I like to finish fights.
Favorite Striking technique: I really like to use my knees; it is a very powerful technique.