Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Six wins by KO, one by submission
- Five first round finishes
- Has won three of his last six
- Lone pre-UFC loss via split decision to George Hickman in December 2016
- Three finishes in 1:15 or less
UFC Fight Night (12/18/21) Sayles was submitted by Jordan Leavitt via inverted triangle choke at 2:05 of the second round
UFC on ESPN (12/7/19) Sayles was submitted by Bryce Mitchell via twister at 4:20 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (5/4/19) Sayles submitted Kyle Nelson via arm triangle choke at 3:16 of the third round
UFC 227 (8/4/18) Sayles lost a three round unanimous decision to Sheymon Moraes
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 2
Week two (6/19/18) Sayles stopped Yazan Hajeh via strikes at 1:57 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training at age 15 for conditioning to better myself at football. I fell in love with the sport of Muay Thai soon after and eventually MMA. I've never looked back.
What titles have you held? WCK and WLF international Muay Thai titles.
Do you have any heroes? If I had to pick a favorite hero of many, it's Muhammad Ali.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Everything. It has been a dream since the beginning, and to just make it in is a dream come true. But I know I belong at the top of my division and aim to be there one day.
What was your job before you started fighting? I've taught kids to adults MMA and currently still wash windows to make ends meet.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? 145-pound regional champ as amateur.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Featured on Dana White's Lookin’ for a Fight (season 2 episode 3)
Favorite grappling technique: Rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Spinning backfist