Estadísticas y récords
Fight Win Streak
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Nicolau vs DvorakRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Elliott vs NicolauRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Kape vs NicolauRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
- Team Shogun on TUF Brazil 4
- Pro since 2010
- Has won 11 of his last 12 and five in a row
- Four wins by KO, five by submission (RNC, triangle, arm triangle, 2 Japanese necktie)
- Four first round finishes
- Lone pre-TUF loss in 2012 to UFC vet Pedro Nobre
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Nicolau won a three round unanimous decision over David Dvorak
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Nicolau won a three round unanimous decision over Tim Elliott
UFC Fight Night (3/13/21) Nicolau won a three round split decision over Manel Kape
UFC on FOX (7/28/18) Nicolau was knocked out by Dustin Ortiz at 3:49 of the first round
UFC 219 (12/30/17) Nicolau won a three round unanimous decision over Louis Smolka
TUF 23 Finale (7/8/16) Nicolau won a three round split decision over John Moraga
UFC Fight Night (11/7/15) Nicolau submitted Bruno Rodrigues via Japanese necktie at 3:27 of the third round
The Ultimate Fighter Brazil, Season 4
On episode 11 (semifinals), Nicolau lost a three round decision to Dileno Lopes
On episode three (quarterfinals), Nicolau won a three round decision over Reginaldo Vieira
On episode one, Nicolau submitted Mateus Vasco via rear naked choke in the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was 13 years old when I started training Jiu-Jitsu, and since that time I realized that my dream was to be an MMA fighter.
What ranks and titles have you held? I won some Jiu-Jitsu tournaments, including the Brazilian Championship.
Do you have any heroes? My family
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means the opportunity to show all I have learned during this journey against the best fighters in the world.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a student only, since I started fighting when I was 17.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? I won three amateur boxing fights.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: I'm a Jiu-Jitsu Black Belt.
Favorite grappling technique: Choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab to the belly