Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2007
- Ten wins by KO, six by submission (4 RNC, keylock, guillotine)
- Thirteen first round finishes
- Has won 18 of his last 23 and five of his last nine
- Owns wins over Miguel Angel Torres, Cason Beebe, Cody Bollinger
UFC Fight Night (3/12/22) Moraes was knocked out by Song Yadong at 2:06 of the first round
UFC 266 (9/25/21) Moraes was stopped by Merab Dvalishvili via strikes at 4:25 of the second round
UFC Fight Night (12/19/20) Moraes was stopped by Rob Font via strikes at 3:47 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (10/10/20) Moraes was stopped by Cory Sandhagen via strikes at 1:03 of the second round
UFC 245 (12/14/19) Moraes won a three round split decision over Jose Aldo
UFC 238 (6/8/19) Moraes was stopped by Henry Cejudo via strikes at 4:51 of the third round in a fight for the vacant UFC bantamweight title
UFC Fight Night (2/2/19) Moraes submitted Raphael Assuncao via guillotine choke at 3:17 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/1/18) Moraes knocked out Jimmie Rivera at :33 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (12/9/17) Moraes knocked out Aljamain Sterling at 1:07 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/11/17) Moraes won a three round split decision over John Dodson
UFC 212 (6/3/17) Moraes lost a three round split decision to Raphael Assuncao
When and why did you start training for fighting? 1997. I had a friend that was doing kickboxing and she got me into it just for fun. Then it became serious.
What ranks and titles have you held? Black belt Muay Thai, black belt BJJ. I won a couple national Muay Thai tournaments and was also the former WSOF bantamweight champion
Do you have any heroes? My mother.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? A dream became true. Now I get to go out there and show the world that I'm where I belong.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I did, for business. But I ended up becoming an MMA fighter and living my dream.
What was your job before you started fighting? I delivered food for a little bit, then worked for a manufacturer of small pieces for electronic connection. I also taught martial arts.
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Jab