Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Wins by Decision
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Seven wins by KO, three by submission (Guillotine, 2 RNC)
- Six first round finishes
- Has won four of his last eight
- Origin of nickname: “I got my nickname from my style of fighting; I’m looking to throw nothing but bombz!”
UFC 258 (2/13/21) Pitolo was submitted by Julian Marquez via anaconda choke at 4:17 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (8/29/20) Pitolo lost a three round unanimous decision to Impa Kasanganay
UFC Fight Night (8/8/20) Pitolo was submitted by Darren Stewart via guillotine choke at 3:41 of the first round
UFC 250 (6/6/20) Pitolo stopped Charles Byrd via strikes at 1:10 of the second round
UFC 243 (10/5/19) Pitolo lost a three round unanimous decision to Callan Potter
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 3
Episode 3 (7/9/19) Pitolo stopped Justin Sumter via strikes at 1:37 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I originally started training to lose weight and stay in shape during the off-season in football back in high school. The sport eventually grew on me and after seeing Forrest Griffin vs Stephan Bonnar on TUF1 it really turned me to pursue my career in MMA.
What ranks and titles have you held? I hold titles for Kauai cage match (170pro), Punishment in paradise amateur 185title, X1 amateur 185title, 808battlegrounds 185title, Nogi NAGA open expert division - 1st.
Do you have any heroes? My heroes are my kids, Miya Ann and Madyx. They both give me a new drive in life to be a better man and to do everything that I do to the best of my ability.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC means everything to me. Ever since I saw my first fight this is what I have been pursuing, and to get my name on that roster is the first of many goals I have for myself.
What was your job before you started fighting? I’m a bartender at Da Crawfish and Crabshack during the weekend while I’m pursuing my dreams of becoming a UFC fighter.
Favorite grappling technique: RNC
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand right