Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2011
- Has won 12 of his last 14
- Nine first round finishes
- Ten wins by KO, four by submission (triangle, armbar, heel hook, undisclosed choke) – has finished all wins
UFC Fight Night (2/23/20) Mustafaev lost a three round split decision to Brad Riddell
UFC Fight Night (4/20/19) Mustafaev stopped Rafael Fiziev via strikes at 1:26 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (11/19/16) Mustafaev was submitted by Kevin Lee via rear naked choke at 4:31 of the second round
UFC 194 (12/12/15) Mustafaev stopped Joe Proctor via strikes at 1:54 of the first round
UFC Fight Night (6/20/15) Mustafaev defeated Piotr Hallmann via TKO (doctor stoppage) at 3:24 of the second round.
When and why did you start training for fighting? I was a big fan of Pride FC and started my professional career in 2010. It was just my passion.
Do you have any heroes? Muhammad prophet is my hero.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Fighting in the UFC is a dream come true for me. I am excited about my debut.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I am studying at Adygea State University, 2nd Grade, Physical education coach.
What was your job before you started fighting? I used to be a construction worker.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Winner of Pankration “Black-Sea cup”
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Sochi Star 2014 Welterweight Grand Prix winner, multiple winner of Legion fight events
Favorite grappling technique: Armbar
Favorite Striking technique: Overhand right