Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Duncan vs Morales FerrerRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Split
- Pro since 2018
- Seven wins by KO, one by submission (guillotine choke)
- 1-0 between DWCS appearances
- Four first round finishes
- On three-fight winning streak
- Reported 10-2 amateur record
- Origin of nickname: “Due to having a problem with people accepting fights and being a problem in the cage.”
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Duncan won a three round split decision over Omar Morales
Dana White's Contender Series 6
Episode two (8/2/22) Duncan knocked out Charlie Campbell at 1:43 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series 5
Episode seven (10/12/21) Duncan was knocked out by Viacheslav Borshchev at :28 of the second round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started MMA in 2014 and have been pro since 2017.
What titles have you held? On Top 155 amateur title. Forza 170 amateur title. Headhunters 155 lightweight title. UFL 155 title. All in the UK.
Do you have any heroes? Mike Tyson. Donald Cerrone and Justin Gaethje
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? This would truly be a dream come true. I think about nothing more than being a part of the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? HNC in agriculture.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was a shepherd in the Scottish highlands.
Favorite grappling technique: Ground-and-Pound.
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick