Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2014
- Eight wins by KO, eight by submission (2 RNC, triangle, 3 guillotine, 2 armbar)
- Last pre-UFC bout was February 2020 win (TKO1) over UFC vet Lukasz Sajewski
- Nine first round finishes
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Klein and Jai Herbert fought to a three round majority draw
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Klein won a three round unanimous decision over Mason Jones
UFC 272 (3/5/22) Klein won a three round split decision over Devonte Smith
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Klein was submitted by Nate Landwehr via anaconda choke at 2:22 of the third round
UFC on ESPN (5/8/21) Klein lost a three-round unanimous decision to Michael Trizano
UFC 253 (9/26/20) Klein knocked out Shane Young at 1:16 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? When I was 12, I started with boxing because I always had a passion for fighting sports.
What ranks and titles have you held? I’m No. 1 in Czech-Slovak rankings. I’m also No. 2 of Eastern Europe. I have no titles yet.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? My biggest dream came true, and I’m proud to be the first Slovakian in the UFC.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I just went to elementary and high school.
What was your job before you started fighting? I was working on the doors at the clubs.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Slovak National Champion in boxing and MMA
Favorite grappling technique: Triangle choke
Favorite Striking technique: Head kick