Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2016
- Seven first-round finishes
- Two wins by KO, five by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, 2 armbar)
UFC Fight Night (11/18/23) Pinheiro was stopped by Amanda Ribas via strikes at 3:53 of the third round
UFC 287 (4/8/23) Pinheiro won a three round split decision over Michelle Waterson-Gomez
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Pinheiro won a three round unanimous decision over Sam Hughes
UFC on ESPN (5/1/21) Pinheiro defeated Randa Markos via disqualification (illegal upkick) at 4:16 of the first round
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 4
Episode nine (11/10/20) Pinheiro knocked out Stephanie Frausto at 2:48 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? Two years old in Judo because my dad is a judo master.
What ranks and titles have you held? National judo champ, Sul-American judo champ, national wrestling silver medalist, bronze medal in Troféu Brasil Judô
Do you have any heroes? My parents
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? An accomplishment of my hard work.
What was your job before you started fighting? Fighting was my job since I was a teenager.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Judo black belt and Jiu-Jitsu purple belt
Favorite grappling technique: Seoi nage
Favorite Striking technique: Left hook