Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
Resultados del evento
Carnelossi vs GodinezRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
Lookboonmee vs GodinezRedondear3Hora5:00MétodoDecision - Unanimous
- Pro since 2018
- One win by KO, one by submission (Armbar)
- Two first-round finishes
- Has won three of her last five
- Has been the five-round championship distance twice
- Last pre-UFC bout was five-round decision win over Contender Series vet Vanessa Demopoulos on October 30, 2020
- Went 1-0-1 with Sam Hughes in two amateur bouts
- Reported amateur record of 4-4-1
- Origin of “Loopy”: “It fits my personality and fighting style.”
UFC on ESPN (8/13/22) Godinez lost a three round unanimous decision to Angela Hill
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Godinez won a three round unanimous decision over Ariane Carnelossi
UFC Fight Night (11/20/21) Godinez won a three round unanimous decision over Loma Lookboonmee
UFC Fight Night (10/16/21) Godinez lost a three round unanimous decision to Luana Carolina
UFC Fight Night (10/9/21) Godinez submitted Silvana Gomez Juarez via armbar at 4:14 of the first round
UFC on ESPN (4/17/21) Godinez lost a three round split decision to Jessica Penne
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started training six years ago. I just saw it on TV, and I decided I wanted to do it, so I started training.
What ranks and titles have you held? Purple belt in BJJ, LFA 115-pound champ and BTC 115-pound champ.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means I'm going in the right direction to get where I want to be.
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked for a house cleaning company.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? A couple belts here and there
Favorite grappling technique: Anything with me on top
Favorite Striking technique: Hook