Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2015
- Three wins by submission (3 RNC), one by KO
- Three first-round finishes
- Has won five of his last eight
UFC Fight Night (8/26/23) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Rinya Nakamura
UFC Fight Night (11/19/22) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Brady Hiestand
UFC 274 (5/7/22) Garcia lost a three round unanimous decision to Journey Newson
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode six (10/5/21) Garcia stopped Josh Weems via strikes at 2:10 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I’ve always been training since way before high school. I would always be in the boxing gym and started focusing on grappling as soon as I got into high school.
Do you have any heroes? My dad is really my only hero. He’s showed me the way to where I’m at now and I’m super thankful for everything he did for me growing up.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? Making the UFC has always been my biggest dream and the last check mark I need on my “before 30” bucket list. But making the UFC is just the beginning.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from University of North Texas
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a banker at Wells Fargo and just recently left to focus full time on fighting and making the UFC.
Ranks in any martial arts styles: Purple belt in jiu-jitsu
Favorite grappling technique: Taking people’s back, rear naked choke
Favorite Striking technique: Jab and left hook