Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2013
- Five wins by KO, 11 by submission (2 RNC, triangle, 7 guillotine, arm triangle)
- 10 first-round finishes
- Has won 10 of his last 13 and five of his last seven
- Has finished 15 of his last 16 wins
- Six of last seven wins have ended in the first round
UFC 283 (1/21/23) Oliveira was stopped by Daniel Marcos via strikes at 2:18 of the first round
UFC 270 (1/22/22) Oliveira lost a three round unanimous decision to Tony Gravely
Dana White's Contender Series, Season 5
Episode two (9/7/21) Oliveira won a three-round split decision over Jose Alday
When and why did you start training for fighting? At the age of 14, because I wanted to be a bad ass.
What titles have you held? Aspera FC champion
Do you have any heroes? Jesus Christ
What would it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means everything. That’s what I have been dreaming about my entire life since I started fighting.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? No
What was your job before you started fighting? I worked as a butcher.
Specific accomplishments in amateur competition? Several Muay Thai titles
Ranks in any martial arts styles: I am a Muay Thai master
Favorite grappling technique: All chokes
Favorite Striking technique: Elbow