Estadísticas y récords
Wins by Knockout
Wins by Submission
First Round Finishes
Efectividad de golpeo
- Golpes Significativos Conectados
- Golpes Significativos Intentados
Efectividad De Derribo
- Derribos conseguidos
- Derribos intentados
- Sig. Str. Defense is the percentage of significant strikes attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Takedown defense is the percentage of takedowns attempted against a fighter that do not land.
- Knockdown Avg. is the average number of knockdowns per 15 Minutes window.
Golpes Sig. por Posición
Sig. Str. by target
Win by Method
Récord del Atleta
- Pro since 2020
- Two wins by KO, six by submission (2 RNC, guillotine, armbar, neck crank, arm triangle)
- Three first-round finishes
- Tenth youngest fighter on current UFC roster
UFC 294 (10/21/23) Mokaev submitted Tim Elliott via arm triangle choke at 3:03 of the third round
UFC 286 (3/18/23) Mokaev submitted Jafel Filho via neck crank at 4:32 of the third round
UFC 280 (10/22/22) Mokaev submitted Malcolm Gordon via armbar at 4:26 of the third round
UFC Fight Night (7/23/22) Mokaev won a three round unanimous decision over Charles Johnson
UFC Fight Night (3/19/22) Mokaev submitted Cody Durden via guillotine choke at :58 of the first round
When and why did you start training for fighting? I started in 2015 because I couldn’t compete in international wrestling tournaments as I had refugee status and wasn’t able to travel, so I wanted to challenge myself in different sports and I liked it.
What ranks and titles have you held? 23-0 amateur record
2x IMMAF world champion 2018/2019
IMMAF European champion 2019
Oceanic open IMMAF champion 2020
UKFC flyweight & bantamweight champion
Cage Steel bantamweight champion
Tanko FC flyweight champion
WCFC bantamweight champion
European Junior BJJ champion
Do you have any heroes? Muhammad Ali, a champion inside and outside the ring.
What does it mean for you to fight in the UFC? It means a lot, especially to show the younger generation that everything is possible. With belief you can get in the UFC early and still be dominant.
Did you go to college and if so what degree did you earn? I went to college to do business studies.
What was your job before you started fighting? Giving out leaflets to make some money.
Specific accomplishments in pro competition? Fought in Brave FC before UFC
Favorite grappling technique: D’Arce choke and rear naked choke, sometimes the guillotine
Favorite Striking technique: Left body kick or head kick, flying knee, backhand